- 76 Le Lai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- December 12, 2022
- Monday, 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Contact event manager
Monthly Business Meeting: Final Pitch of the GBA Business Challenge 2022
Monday, 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM
December 12, 2022
GBA MONTHLY BUSINESS MEETING | FINAL PITCH OF THE GBA BUSINESS CHALLENGE 2022
Date: Monday, 12 December 2022 | 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Venue: New World Saigon Hotel, 76 Le Lai Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
The GBA Business Challenge was initiated by the German Business Association since 2020, with the idea to support local young talents with good, forward-thinking ideas to turn their visions into a real business, equipping them with [Entrepreneurial Tools], [Real Life Business Experience] and a [Starting Fund]. Click here>>> to learn more
- Lukas Schoeneck – CEO at thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions Vietnam cum GBA Board Member
- Tuan Vi – Head of SC Planning Asia Pacific at Schaeffler Vietnam cum GBA Board Member
PANEL DISCUSSION: WHY ESTABLISHED COMPANIES SHOULD WORK WITH STARTUPS?
- Hao Tran – CEO of Vietcetera Media (Click here>>> to get to know Hao)
- Linh Pham – Founder & CEO of LOGIVAN (Click here>>> to get to know Linh)
- Raphael Lachkar – COO of Vero (Click here>>> to get to know Raphael)
TOP 5 INTRODUCTION: The top 5 of the competition will pitch their ideas to you. Your votes will be counted!
- PINKMATE: Raise awareness and provide educational information about breast cancer to the communities and improve the life quality of breast cancer patients and other groups affected by breast cancer with an innovative product.
- AI CARE: AI Care is technology solution to help detect and alert of abnormal health issues for elders, using a AI solution.
- LUWINE: Luwine blows a new breath into the Vietnamese alcohol market in particular and the world alcohol market in general as it is the first alcohol product made from Lucuma.
- FUGINE: Fugine uses HHO – a renewable energy source, which creates water instead of emissions during the fuel-burning process. This is highly effective in cutting costs and reducing environmental impacts.
- ZEOTIC: ZEOTIC is a company which specializes in producing environmentally friendly building materials, especially tiles, with a combination of two main materials: waste plastic and spent Zeolite.
REGISTRATION: Click HERE>>>
The meeting will be a physical event, but also dialing in online will be possible.
+ GBA Members: VND 650,000
+ Non-members: VND 1,500,000
+ GBA Members: free of charge
+ Non-members: VND 200,000
5:30 – 6:00 PM: Registration & Welcome Drink
6:00 – 6:05 PM: Opening Remarks
6:05 – 6:10 PM: GBA Business Challenge Introduction
6:10 – 6:40 PM: Panel Discussion
6:40 – 8:05 PM: GBA Business Challenge Final Pitch
8:05 – 8:30 PM: Winner Announcement & Closing Remarks
*The meeting will be followed by a festive Christmas dinner.
We would like to thank our Platinum sponsors: Messer and ThyssenKrupp Vietnam; our In-kind sponsors: Action Communication, AK Interiors, BASF Vietnam, Roedl & Partner, and Vietcetera for their generous support of the young talents – You are an accelerator for the ideas to turn into reality!
AK Interiors, BASF Vietnam, DAAD Vietnam, Dezan Shira & Associates, DuPont Water Solutions, Headhunt Vietnam, Hoffmann Group, International German School, Lecka Vietnam, Reed Tradex Vietnam, Redl & Partner Vietnam, Schaeffler Vietnam, thyssenkrupp Vietnam, Viessmann Vietnam, Vietnamese-German University and VINEQUEEN ltd.