Contact event manager
[Co-Hosted Webinar] – EXPATS IN VIETNAM – The Required Compliance Procedures & New Regulations Since 2021
Thursday, 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
August 5, 2021
With the introduction of Decree 152/2020/ND-CP, Vietnam is set to implement stricter conditions for work permits in Vietnam and adds paperwork requirements as an effort to pay considerably closer attention to the hiring and management of foreign employees. Since the Decree took effect on February 15, 2021, the government has been accelerating its implementation in an effort to prevent illegal foreign migrant workers.
Joining this webinar and properly complying with the local mandatory procedures will help expats in Vietnam avoid most of the violations, get more incentives, keep their good standing in optimal ways.
- Required Compliance Procedures for Expats in Vietnam
- Related New Laws and Regulations Since 2021
– Date: Thursday, August 5th, 2021
– Time: 3PM – 4:30PM (Vietnam time)
– Platform: Zoom
– Fee: Free of charge
Moderator & Speakers:
– Sir Hoang Hai Pham – Executive Director of ICHAM
– Mr. Thanh Trung Ta, (Tim) – Business Development Manager of VIVA Business Consulting
– Mr. Phong Tuan Vuong (Paul) – Legal Specialist of VIVA Business Consulting