The GBA members represent a variety of German businesses in Vietnam from small and medium-sized enterprises to large global players. They are a good reflection of the German economy’s structure in general.
We would like to introduce our new members to you every month. Please welcome our 7 new members for June 2022:
- BSH Home Appliances (Vietnam) Co., Ltd. (“BSH-VN”), BSH Hausgeräte GmbH is one of the world’s leading companies in the sector and the largest home appliance manufacturer in Europe. Over its 55-year history, BSH has grown from a German exporter into one of the world’s leading home appliance manufacturers. With around 62,000 employees worldwide, BSH achieved a total turnover of EUR 15.6 billion in 2021. BSH produces the entire range of modern home appliances at around 40 factories worldwide. More here>>>
- Ecovis Vietnam Law Firm is amongst the leading Vietnamese law firms with focus on business law. They deliver full services with market-leading strengths in foreign direct investment, financial services, real estate, and technology sector. Their lawyers, tax experts and business advisors are multilingual, seasoned experience and familiar with various cross-border business models. Their clients highly recommend Ecovis’ experts for their excellent solutions and service oriented manner, together with their intense connection to local and central authorities. More here>>>
- GRN VIETNAM CO., LTD HANOI BRANCH is a Japanese company located in Hung Yen Province. They also have their branch in Dong Nai and Binh Duong. They provide Vending Machine service especially for factories as for customer’s company/employee benefit and improving their working environment. In Japan, they have run this drink supplying business for about 60 years and also in Asian countries for more than a decade. More here>>>
- Lincoln Financial Services’ primary focus is providing a solutions-based approach to financial services. Through extensive research and years of industry experience, they have partnered with the “best-in-class” solution providers, allowing us to take a consultative approach for their clients. Using this approach, Lincoln Financial Services can recommend strategies and solutions that best fit the client’s requirements instead of boiler plate solutions that ultimately may not be best suited to your needs. More here>>>
- Positive Thinking Company Ltd (Vietnam) is an independent global tech group that delivers end-to-end tech solutions through a global delivery model. At Positive Thinking Company, they aim to create positive business outcomes that support their clients through their ever-changing business environments so they can thrive in their global economy. They invest their efforts in unlocking the full potential of not only their clients, but also that of their coworkers by providing them an evolutive environment encouraging collaboration, creativity and a positive mindset. More here>>>
- SurTec is a leading player in chemicals for surface treatment processes, unique in delivering Industrial Parts Cleaning, Metal Pre-treatment and Electroplating, with more than 800 environmentally compatible products. Their commitment is to develop and manufacture high quality chemical specialties and processes to meet their customers requirements. They sell directly on a worldwide basis and provide excellent technical consulting and services. Their products and processes ensure a superior economy based on price/performance evaluations and minimal effect on the environment. More here>>>
- Truong Hai Supporting Industries And Mechanics Limited Liability – THACO Industries: Supporting Industries & Mechanics Corporation – THACO Industries has an area of 120 ha, investment capital of USD 550 million with 5,500 employees and USD 700 million total revenue. THACO Industries includes a mechanical manufacturing & processing complex, supporting industrial zone and R&D center with the purpose of researching and developing products to meet the unique needs of customers. As a pioneer enterprise in investing in the development of mechanical engineering and supporting industries with the largest scale in Vietnam, THACO Industries sets the goal for joining the global value chain with the strategic vision and thinking. More here>>>
Thank you for joining us and welcome on board! We wish you all the best and we are looking forward to meeting you all in the upcoming events.