The GBA members represent a variety of German businesses in Vietnam from small and medium-sized enterprises to large global players. They are a good reflection of the German economy’s structure in general.
We would like to introduce our new members to you every month. Please join us to welcome our new members for January 2023 by visiting their website or stopping by to introduce yourself. The personal touch will help GBA continue to grow and thrive!
1. Branch of INC Corporate Services Pte. Ltd. in Vietnam: INC Corporate Services Pte. Ltd. in Singapore is a long-standing close partner of Luther LLP within the Luther law firm family.
Luther is one of the largest international law firms of German origin with more than 600 legal and tax professionals, serving clients from 10 German offices and another 11 offices worldwide. We have a strong focus on the APAC region where we extended our services portfolio to accounting, corporate secretarial and compliance services. The Branch of INC Corporate Services Pte. Ltd. in Vietnam provides accounting and corporate services for our international clients’ presences throughout Vietnam. Our clients include multi-national companies, listed corporations, international law firms and financial institutions, as well as embassies and non-profit organizations. Our clients come from a wide spectrum of industries and businesses, many of which have European or German origins and ties, often coupled with a Singaporean or other South-East Asian presence.
Visit www.luther-lawfirm.com for more information
2. Certmobile GmbH: We support you in setting up of your personal ISMS – Information, Security management system to meet compliance requirements between Germany, D/A/CH, EU, Europe and Vietnam.
Visit www.certmobile.de for more information
3. Fresenius Kabi Vietnam Jsc is a Company which is incorporated under the law of Vietnam on 19 November 2007 with more than 97% investment capital from Germany and having registered address at Area No 8, Nhon Phu Ward, Quy Nhon City, Binh Dinh Province, Vietnam. Fresenius Kabi Vietnam Jsc main business activity is to manufacture infusion and transfusion pharmaceutical products. We are among the market leaders in term of manufacturing and supply of infusion and transfusion products in Vietnam. Our products are widely used by hospitals and doctors across Vietnam and also exported to other countries such as Myanmar. In addition to manufacturing activity, we also offer client with enteral nutrition product and medical device used for blood transfusion. Fresenius Kabi Vietnam Jsc’s Head Office is located at Quy Nhon City, Binh Dinh Province, Vietnam and we are also operating two representative offices in Hanoi and HCMC.
Visit www.fresenius-kabi.com/vn for more information
4. Duravit Vietnam Bathroom Equipment Co., Ltd: Founded in 1817 in Hornberg in the Black Forest, Duravit AG is today a leading international manufacturer of designer bathrooms. The company is active in more than 130 countries worldwide and stands for innovation in the fields of signature design, comfort-enhancing technology and premium quality. In cooperation with an international network of high-profile designers such as Philippe Starck, sieger design, Christian Werner, Cecilie Manz and young talents such as Bertrand Lejoly and Kurt Merki Jr., the company develops unique bathrooms that enhance quality of life for users on a sustained basis. Duravit’s product portfolio comprises sanitary ceramics, bathroom furniture, bathtubs and shower trays, wellness systems, shower-toilets, tap fittings and accessories as well as installation systems.
Visit www.duravit.com for more information
5. Stiebel Eltron Vietnam Co., Ltd.: Since 1924, we have combined the success factors of technological expertise, quality, innovation, reliability and customer proximity for your benefit. Today, we are one of the world’s market leading suppliers of technology products for building services and green tech. We are an internationally operating group in family ownership.
As a family company driven by innovation, we maintain a clear focus in the energy debate: electricity, preferably harnessed from renewable sources, is the energy of the future – for us all. That is why we rely on approximately 4000 employees around the world for efficient heating solutions with green technologies. From the design and manufacture of your appliance through to its maintenance, we systematically apply our expertise, strength of innovation and experience – gained from working with customers with high standards, such as yourself. Whether for hot water, heating, ventilation or cooling – we have a reliable solution to meet every requirement. Solutions designed to raise the level of convenience in your home today and still be up to date tomorrow.
Visit www.stiebel-eltron.vn for more information
6. Windmoeller & Hoelscher Vietnam Co., Ltd. : Windmöller & Hölscher, a family owned company, is world leader for machinery and systems for the manufacturing and converting of flexible packaging. The product portfolio includes high-performance machines for film extrusion, printing and converting. As a global company W&H offers its clients everything from a single source: from expert consultation and engineering to the delivery of high quality machines and complete packaging production lines. Approximately 3100 employees create optimal solutions for the individual production tasks of flexible packaging producers – bringing the corporate philosophy “Passion for innovation“ to life. Machines by Windmöller & Hölscher are in use in over 130 countries and by more than 5,000 customers. In 2021 the Windmöller & Hölscher Group with its headquarters in Lengerich, Germany reached sales of approximately 970 Mio. EUR.
Visit www.wuh-group.com for more information