The GBA members represent a variety of German businesses in Vietnam from small and medium-sized enterprises to large global players. They are a good reflection of the German economy’s structure in general.
We would like to introduce our new members to you every month. Please join us to welcome our new members for August 2022 by visiting their website or stopping by to introduce yourself. The personal touch will help GBA continue to grow and thrive!
- Emergent Capital Partners is a southeast Asia focused private capital real estate fund manager, operator and developer with headquartered in Singapore and offices in Jakarta and Ho Chi Minh City. They are a vertically – integrated logistics platform. They execute value-added asset acquisition and development strategies. More here>>>
- Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, dry-lining systems, plasters and accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, floor screed, floor systems, and construction equipment and tools.With more than 300 production facilities and sales organizations in over 90 countries, 40,000 employees worldwide, the Knauf Group is without doubt one of the big players on the market – in Europe, the USA, South America, Russia, Asia, Africa, and Australia. Knauf’s venture into Asia began in the 1990s and has ever since expanded its operations to become a leading brand trusted by customers. The acquisition of USG Boral in 2021 added to Knauf’s strength and capabilities to become the best supplier for customers. More here >>>
- LANCE Consultants Ltd provides consultation and advise services for trade, investment, technical services, designs technology, branding, communication and interim management. Their team consists of highly qualified, passionate professionals who have a long standing international working experience. All of their team members held high positions at different companies before joining LANCE Consultants Ltd. LANCE Consultants Ltd completed many projects all over the world and have broad network relations with large and high-tech European Companies. More here >>>
- Lufthansa Group is an aviation group with operations worldwide. In Vietnam, the Network Airlines business segment comprises Lufthansa German Airlines, SWISS, Austrian Airlines. The airlines offer their customers a premium experience, with high-quality products and services. The multi-hub strategy offers passengers a comprehensive route network along with the greatest possible flexibility for their journey to Europe and beyond. Besides, the airlines from Lufthansa Group are providing solutions for green corporate travel with focus on Sustainable Aviation Fuel as the solution for zero CO2 emission. For freight transportation business segment, Lufthansa Cargo is pursuing the goal of becoming the world’s most sustainable cargo airline. To achieve this, the company relies on state-of-the-art technologies and continuous investments in the area of sustainability. More here >>>
- Renaissance Hotel Saigon: Discover an urban oasis filled with carefully curated amenities at Renaissance Hotel Saigon. Intriguing and indigenous, their lifestyle 5-star hotel invites you to experience the best of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Whether visiting for business or leisure, Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon is just a perfect choice. Strategically located in the heart of District 1, they offer an easy access to nearby attractions like Nguyen Hue Walking Street, Ben Thanh Market, Opera House and more. After discovering the city, retreat to comfortable accommodation, with indulgent bedding, high-speed Wi-Fi and panoramic view of Saigon River, R-Club rooms and suites grand exclusive Club privilege. Dine at their signature restaurants or sip at their rooftop bar, where craft cocktails and Ho Chi Minh City’s skyline await. More here >>>
- Rittal LLC: Innovative strength has been woven into the Rittal DNA since its foundation. In 1961, Rudolf Loh Elektrogerätebau was founded in Rittershausen by the entrepreneur Rudolf Loh, with one simple guiding principle: “Enclosures off the shelf, immediately.” In its founding year it launched the world’s first standard enclosure on the market. In 1969, the company was renamed Rittal, in honour of its roots in Rittershausen in Dietzhölztal. Within just a few years, Rittal enclosures had become established as a global standard, and have remained so to this day. More here >>>
- Mr. Brian O’Reilly have been working in Vietnam for over 21 years in higher education, management consulting, and corporate training. He has extensive experience in higher education and launched Vietnam’s first 100% foreign MBA program in Vietnam in 2003. He worked in the Vietnamese- German University (VGU) for over 4 years managing the MBA program in addition to being involved in industry related activities. He also developed and delivered training for the GBA business challenge for the past two years and will do so again this year. His honorary roles include being the Chair of the Education and Training Working Group of the Vietnam Business Forum (VBF). He is also the former European Chamber of Commerce (EuroCham) Southeastern Vietnam Delegate for Community Building.