We have an urgent matter at hand!
Our Co-Chairman Mr. Torben Minko and EuroCham Delegate Mr. Alexander Ziehe are attending a high-level conference with the Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh together with the leaders of ministries and localities on this Saturday, 22nd April 2023 at the Government Office Headquarters in Hanoi to share common difficulties and discuss solutions to improve the efficiency of investment cooperation in Vietnam to boost the economy in timely manner.
We will address the current pain points that many of GBA members are stressing to us and propose the following solutions directly to the Prime Minister to improve the local investment environment in the upcoming time to boost the Vietnamese economy:
1) Simplifying, digitalizing, and streamlining administrative procedures, in particular on trade, cross border finance and operations
2) Eliminate local testing requirements for European certified products and services
3) Further easing licensing, visa and work permits
4) Increase competitiveness and investment attractiveness by further tax incentives and consumption stimulus packages in preferred sectors, in particular the green economy in light of the COP2026 commitments.
To prepare for the meeting and present a comprehensive picture of the situation for the above four topics, we need any tangible real experiences from our members in order to make our message loud and clear:
▪ Names of your companies
▪ The concerns and issues your companies are facing within all four areas we are mentioning
▪ Any proposals from your side
Please send the requested information to Anna at email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 6PM, Tuesday, 18th April 2023.
Your timely response could make all the difference in whether or not the government takes immediate action, so please get in touch with us right away!
Thank you for your time.
German Business Association
4th Floor, Deutsches Haus Ho Chi Minh City
33 Le Duan Boulevard, District 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam