Senior Project Manager (German Speaker if any) – NFQ Asia
Hanoi/ Danang/ Hochiminh Asia – Tech /Full-Time/ Hybrid
APPLY FOR THIS JOB HERE>>>
At NFQ, we’re all about developing cutting-edge apps, CRMs, ERPs, and other cross-platform products. Both for ourselves and for our clients that include HomeToGo, Kayak, Alaiko, Home24, and many others. We specialize in e-commerce, mobility, and transport & logistics, and we’re always eager to tackle new challenges. Whatever the area – from Mobile to UX – we’ve got a team that knows it inside out.
Join our team of 800+ professionals across Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, and Egypt. Make your own way with us.
In this role you will
- You will be joining an awesome team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production. Work with super nice clients, make sure that we understand their needs, and deliver their dreams. Working with cutting edge technology companies, where you can contribute to making dreams into products together with an awesome engineering team. As a central point of contact with our foreign clients, you will have a significant influence on our company’s success by using your super good English communication skills or even better your German skills and your head and common sense. If you know the ins and outs of eCommerce it’s a plus. If you know more other business domains – even better. If not, then we will teach you. It’s no rocket science – as long as you are smart and willed to learn. Chance to travel and visit the customers on-site.
What you will bring
- At least 5 years of Project Management in the Software Development industry. You know your stuff and know how to deal with demanding clients, not having worked as a waiter, but experience in consulting or similar definitely.
- Perfect English communication skills is a must have requirement. German communication is a big plus.
- Cross-cultural communication with English/German-speaking. And not to forget your Vietnamese team. Speaking Vietnamese is a huge plus. Understanding the mentality here is a must as well as being capable of singing karaoke. Okay just kidding. Not.
- A degree would be nice, however passion, attitude, and experience matter more.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to develop a vision for the direction of the product.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges as well as Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Fantastic organizational, time management & customer relations development, and strong knowledge of project management such as planning, monitoring, and controlling skills.
- Technical background or experiences in hands-on coding tasks is a plus.
Why you’ll love working here
- We are committed to delivering the best results for our clients by bringing together brilliant minds from all over the world. We are proud to have a diverse team, with 13+ different nationalities represented, and we believe that our differences make us stronger.
- We also offer plenty of opportunities for our employee’s personal growth. And we believe in giving everyone the freedom and responsibility to do their work. We don’t sugarcoat things – we tell you exactly what we can do and then we do it.
- Laptop is provided.
- Hybrid work.
- English/Vietnamese classes.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- 13th-month salary.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Premium Healthcare & Annual Health-check.
- Loyalty Program: life insurance worth 1 billion VND.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB HERE>>>