Hanoi, 14 – 16 February 2023 – GBA Chairman Torben Minko was honored to participate in the delegation led by EuroCham Vietnam together with the EU-ASEAN Business Council and a delegation of 50+ European business leaders. They had a high-level meeting with the Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh, the National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue as well as numerous agency, department and ministry leaders at the Government Office to discuss some matters of the healthcare sector and Vietnam’s sustainability and decarbonization targets.
- Recent developments in ASEAN economic integration.
- Updates on the cooperation between Vietnam’s NA and the EU’s Parliament and how EU businesses can continue to play a role.
- Updates on the NA’s legislative plan in 2023 and how European businesses can support.
- Future policy direction to further improve the attractiveness of Vietnam to European businesses.
- Potential support in capacity building for Vietnam’s sustainability and decarbonization targets.