Are you a member of the German Business Association (GBA) in Vietnam?
Do you want to contribute to the development and promotion of German business interests and values in Vietnam?
Do you have the passion, commitment, and leadership skills to serve on the GBA Board of Directors?
If your answer is yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you! The GBA is looking for candidates for the GBA Board 2024, which will be elected at the GBA Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Monday, 29th January 2024 in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city. The GBA Board is composed of up to fifteen members who represent the diverse sectors and regions of the German business community in Vietnam. The Board is responsible for setting the strategic direction, overseeing the operations, and representing the GBA in various forums and events. The Board meets monthly and works closely with the GBA Executive Director and the GBA Office Team.
GBA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2024
Date: Monday, 29th January 2024 | Time: 5:30 PM – 10:00 PM
HCMC: Deutsches Haus Ho Chi Minh City, 33 Le Duan Blvd., Ben Nghe Ward, District 1.
HANOI: InterContinental Hanoi Westlake, 5 Tu Hoa Street, Tay Ho District.
If you are interested in becoming a candidate for the GBA Board 2024, please note the following information:
To be eligible to enter into the election, a candidate must qualify for the below:
Being a Corporate Representative of an Ordinary Corporate Member or an Ordinary Individual Member of the GBA
- If unsure, please check your status with our Membership Manager Ms. Hoang Tuyet Mai via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that you can only be a candidate if you are the official representative of your company at the GBA (Membership Card).
- Associate Members are not eligible to be a candidate for the GBA Board.
Being nominated by two other Corporate Representative of an Ordinary Corporate Member or an Ordinary Individual Member of the GBA
- Please make sure your referees are eligible to nominate you before submitting the form to ensure your candidacy is valid.
- You can send a scan to us – please have the original document with you at the AGM.
Note: Being a board member is not only an honorable position but also requires time commitment. Please consider this in your planning. For more information about the eligibility, please refer to Article 9 in our statutes.
Interested GBA members who want to become a candidate for the GBA Board 2024, please send your application to me via email: email@example.com no later than Friday, 29th December 2023.
Subject: “GBA Board 2024 – Candidacy”
To submit your candidacy, please find the required documents attached for you to fill out:
- Candidate Profile-GBA Board 2024-[your name] (Please include a picture, your full name and full title and your motivation to join the board as asked in the form)
- Nomination Form-GBA Board 2024-[your name] (Please send the nomination form with your two (2) referees along with your completed candidate profile)
We are looking forward to your candidacy! Please feel free to contact us at email>>> for any inquiries.