Mizuho Bank is the most trusted financial services group with a global presence and a broad customer base, contributing to the prosperity of the world, Asia and Japan. We fully implement its “customer first” principle (customer–focused perspective). Each member of management and all staff will maintain his or her efforts to strengthen our capabilities for constantly developing and implementing new approaches to to support our customers to help them realize their dreams by providing the highest quality services and realize our goal of being their “most trusted bank.”
- We are one of the world’s largest corporate and investment banks with over 60,000 employees worldwide and over 900 offices in 39 countries. Mizuho has strong local teams in each country to support our clients’ needs.
- Early established in Hanoi in 1996 and in Ho Chi Minh City in 2006 with more than 300 experienced staffs, we are one of the first Japanese banks in Vietnam provides a full range of corporate banking services across credit, treasury, transaction banking.
- Mizuho has an alliance with Vietcombank, one of the largest commercial banks in Vietnam (15% Ownership) to strengthen Mizuho’s transaction banking capabilities in Vietnam.
- Detailed Business Category: Banking and Financial Services
- Number of employees in Vietnam:101-500