Evonik Vietnam Limited Liability Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Evonik Industries AG who is one of the world’s leading specialty chemicals companies.
Evonik’s more than 32,000 employees are active in more than 100 countries globally and operate production plants in 25 countries. Evonik concentrates on high-growth megatrends, especially health, nutrition, resource efficiency and globalization.
In Vietnam, Evonik has maintained business relations for more than two decades providing a broad range of products. Core activities in Vietnam among others include
- Essential amino acids as supplement in livestock feeds especially in aquaculture to support a healthy nutrition and maintenance of sustainability in our ecosystem;
- Performance polymers for the automotive industry, coatings applications, architectural and interior design, and electronics industry;
- PU additives for the furniture, bedding, and shoes industry;
- Additives and functional materials for personal care and household products;
- Functional silanes for innovative building protection;
- Acrylic coatings for the printing & ink industry;
- Lubricant additives for enhanced performance of oils and hydraulic fluids;
- Precipitated and fumed silica for various applications.
Business category: Specialty chemicals
Employees in Vietnam: 18