Contact event manager
[Supported Event] Forbes Vietnam Investment Conference “SMART MONEY”
Thursday, 1:00 PM to 5:30 PM
May 19, 2022
In the first half of 2022, the global economy is a mixed bag. Major economies have recovered strongly thanks to previous stimulus packages, causing stock indexes to fluctuate at peaks. At the same time, central banks have shown signs of raising interest rates and reducing stimulus packages. The Federal Reserve has signaled it expects to raise rates six more times this year. The manufacturing supply chain had just started to recover when the outbreak of the Russia-Ukrainian war pushed crude oil prices and production materials to their highest levels in a decade, thus putting inflationary pressure on the global economy and raising concerns about currency wars.
As inflation is set to return with geopolitical risks and extreme volatility of asset classes, which channel should the money go into?
Forbes Vietnam’s first ever Investment Conference under the theme Smart Money taking place on 19th May 2022, will provide an overview of important investment channels such as stocks, real estate, and digital assets. Speakers including analysts, fund managers, real estate experts, and pioneers in digital assets will share their observations and perspectives with interested investors.
Main discussion points:
- Investment trends: As inflation is set to return with geopolitical risks and extreme volatility of asset classes, which channel should the money go into?
- Stock market: Should we build an offensive or defensive portfolio and which industries or stocks will outperform the market in 2022?
- Digital assets: Insights for those who are interested in digital assets – the most profitable channels in the past decade but also the riskiest.
- Real estate: What kind of real estate will be most profitable in this uncertain time? The advice from insightful experts will help investors to make the best possible choices.
- Lợi Lưu, CEO, Kyber Network
- Trung Nguyễn, CEO, Sky Mavis
- Sử Ngọc Khương, Senior Director, – Savills Vietnam
- Lê Chí Phúc, CEO SGI Capital
- Lê Anh Tuấn, Director, Head of Equity Investment, Dragon Capital
- Ngô Quang Phúc, CEO, Phu Dong Group
- Moderator: Mr. Nguyễn Lê Hải Đăng, Head Of Strategy & Business Representative, DT Group
🌐 Language: The event is conducted in Vietnamese and English
💲 Fee: 1,950,000 VND
👉 GBA Members: use FVNIC30 to get a 30% discount
👉 Register now at: https://forbes.vn/investment-conference/